Please read all the terms and conditions of use carefully, before using this website.
Your use of this website will presume consent to the following conditions.
These terms and conditions are frequently updated and were last revised in January 2018.
- Our site will try to remain available for 24 hours every day. However, we are not liable if the site is not available for a time, for any reason.
- Our site acknowledges that all information contained on this website was correct at the time of publication.
However, it is not legal and binding and we do not accept liability for any investment or personal decision, which may result from the information on these pages.
Some of our information and content is provided by third parties and website users. We are not responsible for the opinions or information provided by any third party to our site.
- Whilst we will endeavor to ensure there are no malicious communications or viruses embedded in our website or forum, we cannot guarantee this and we are not responsible for any malware that may be obtained directly or indirectly by using it.
- We reserve all intellectual property rights to the content on our site.
- When you use our site, you agree that you will only be viewing them or printing no more than one copy and not distributing or selling the information.
- You must agree not to reproduce, change, store or distribute any of the materials or information contained on this website.
- You will not create a data base containing any materials downloaded from our website.
- You will not reproduce or disseminate any adverts placed on our site, for your own purposes.
- You agree not to remove our copyright from our materials.
- You will not send any junk or spam emails via our website or forum.
- You will not put out material that is defamatory, threatening, offensive, or in any way obscene via our website and its forum.
- You will not post content that infringes any third party copyright or intellectual property rights.
- You will not do anything that constitutes a criminal offence on our website or forum.
- You will not disseminate viruses, Trojan horses or any other malware via our site.
- We reserve the right to ban and remove offensive posts and users from our website and forum.
- We also reserve the right to inform the authorities, if we suspect any breach of law has taken place, by a user, on our website.